Consulting

Thread: "Mirror" Export data between different slides

VBAX Newbie
    "Mirror" Export data between different slides

Hello all,
    I recently built a scoring board in powerpoint, using macros I enabled shapes to have values that added to a total, or sum and subsequently have a shape that adds round scores to total scores when clicked. I have a couple of issues.

1. Is there a way to actively work in a slide while in Presenter Mode but blacking out extended screen or using a screen saver? I currently have to unplug HDMI to not show that I am adding scores.

2. When a score is updated in the "total" Shape, I want it to show on a different slide than the scoreboard. Thus I have a leader board that does not have the Scoring function on display while working. If the top fix were solved, I could use it. If Both 1 & 2 can be solved...Whoo Hoo!!!!

3. Least of my needs-- In the end I want to send a final Score to a specific slide for final winners. In this scenario I want to make a "1st, 2nd, 3rd button for each player line that in turn would send their total to a seperate slide with a shape for 1st, 2nd, 3rd.

Thanks so much for any help,

Trivia smart but macros dumb.
    Last edited by Aussiebear; 04-16-2022 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Corrected submitted text from Capitalisation to Proper case

@Frylck42. Please don't post with your Caps Lock on.
    Remember To Do the Following....
    Use [Code].... [/Code] tags when posting code to the thread.
    Mark your thread as Solved if satisfied by using the Thread Tools options.
    If posting the same issue to another forum please show the link

VBAX Sage
    I recently built a scoring board in powerpoint,
    Posting it will make it easier to see
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paul

Remember: Tell us WHAT you want to do, not HOW you think you want to do it

1. Use [CODE] ....[/CODE ] Tags for readability
    [CODE]PasteYourCodeHere[/CODE ] -- (or paste your code, select it, click [#] button)
    2. Upload an example
    Go Advanced / Attachments - Manage Attachments / Add Files / Select Files / Select the file(s) / Upload Files / Done
    3. Mark the thread as [Solved] when you have an answer
    Thread Tools (on the top right corner, above the first message)
    4. Read the Forum FAQ, especially the part about cross-posting in other forums
    http://www.vbaexpress.com/forum/faq...._new_faq_item3