Consulting

Thread: Envelopes???

Envelopes???

I've been printing envelopes in MS Access for about 25 years --- customer and vendor envelopes. Today I attempted to print one and it was in letter format. I went to design view and went through page setup. The pull-down for paper size no longer has any envelope options. I printed envelopes perhaps two weeks ago. But no more.

What's going on and do I have an alternative? I'm using the Microsoft 365 version of Access.

Roll back the last update. Stop updating.

If at all possible stop trusting Microsoft Corp to handle your business.
    I expect the student to do their homework and find all the errrors I leeve in.

Please take the time to read the Forum FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by SamT View Post
    Roll back the last update. Stop updating.

If at all possible stop trusting Microsoft Corp to handle your business.
    Damn, you are right. I just allowed an update last night. (I was a little drunk.)
    I can't avoid Microsoft because I'm semi-retired and only overseeing legacy applications that I wrote 20-30 years ago. I don't think any of them are printing envelopes off of my packages anyway. I'm the one who's screwed. I'll roll back tonight and hopefully that will do it.

Microsoft just seems to want to piss off as many people as possible just for giggles. Remember in February when they locked out Access users all over the world with their Windows update?