Consulting

Thread: Open folder with windows explorer and scroll to the last folder

Open folder with windows explorer and scroll to the last folder

Hello!

Does someone knows how can i open a folder using windows and scroll that window to the end of the page that folder?

Thanks.

Someone must know how to do this, i just want the same result like press the page down button to go down to the last files of folder.

Quote Originally Posted by em07189 View Post
    Hello!

Does someone knows how can i open a folder using windows and scroll that window to the end of the page that folder?

Thanks.

Initially you asked "Does anyone know how I can open a folder using Windows and scroll that window to the end of the page that folder"

I'm guessing that most people would use short cut keys and scroll to what they are seeking. BTW Im hoping that just a typo in the last section of your request. Folders contain files which can contain pages.

If you are certain you prefer to go about this by using VBA, perhaps you might be able to try recording a macro. Are you familiar with the macro recorder?

Can you provide more details about the location of the folder/file/ pages to search. What type of files are they? Are the files classified by Date or sequential naming? Maybe then others might be interested enough to assist you in this matter.
    Remember To Do the Following....
    Use [Code].... [/Code] tags when posting code to the thread.
    Mark your thread as Solved if satisfied by using the Thread Tools options.
    If posting the same issue to another forum please show the link

As far as i know record a macro to open a folder in the windows explorer its not possible.

after this hit page down until the end of the folder page i also dont know hoe to do this in VBA

Use your internet explorer and search for How to open Windows explorer and browse for a file using excel macros. This video shows you how to go about doing this.
    Remember To Do the Following....
    Use [Code].... [/Code] tags when posting code to the thread.
    Mark your thread as Solved if satisfied by using the Thread Tools options.
    If posting the same issue to another forum please show the link