Consulting

Thread: Colour Of Selected Option

VBAX Mentor
    Colour Of Selected Option

I was wondering if there is a way to change the default selected colour of an OptionButton from black? I can change the background colour behind the text, but cannot see a way of changing the actual colour of the selected option.

Thanks!

VBAX Mentor
    I've been trawling the internet without any luck, so am resigned to the fact that this is not possible.

I'm now checking to see if the colour behind the black dot can be changed, but to be honest, I doubt that this is possible either.

Moderator VBAX Wizard Aussiebear's Avatar
    Did you by any chance look at this Change Option Button forecolor | MrExcel Message Board where the fore colour was changed? The intent here was to show if an Option button had been used by changing its colour once it had been selected. Surely from this you can see that it may well be possible. To suggest you have scoured the internet with no luck, implies that you need to change your search engine.
    Remember To Do the Following....
    Use [Code].... [/Code] tags when posting code to the thread.
    Mark your thread as Solved if satisfied by using the Thread Tools options.
    If posting the same issue to another forum please show the link

VBAX Mentor

The ForeColor option only changes the colour of the text of the selected option and not the actual selector. In web design this can easily be changed, but was wondering if the same could be true for VBA, similar to this as shown on the left.

Radio.jpg