Consulting

Thread: As Soon As Possible / As Late As Possible switch for all activities

VBAX Newbie
    As Soon As Possible / As Late As Possible switch for all activities

Hello and thank you for any help in advance.

I would like to automate proces of switching all activities constraint type to "As Late As Possible" so I dont have to switch activity by activity. Is there a vba solution for this? Also, is there a way to return it back to "As Soon As Possible" with VBA?

Greetings,
    Bdasovic

VBAX Mentor
    Are you asking how to change value of a field for all records? You can execute an UPDATE action SQL. What exactly do you not understand about UPDATE action? Use Access query designer or wizard. If you want to automate in VBA, use DoCmd.RunSQL or CurrentDb.Execute methods.
    How to attach file: How to upload your attachments (vbaexpress.com) To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

VBAX Newbie
    I am not sure how to use any of mentioned fuctions. I am using MS Project desktop application, and I have zero knowledge of SQL. Is there a way to change these values from vba withim MS Project desktop application?

VBAX Mentor
    Sorry, I know nothing about MSProject. I was thinking this was Access database.
    How to attach file: How to upload your attachments (vbaexpress.com) To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.