Consulting

Thread: Refresh custom formulars that checks background color and output as 1 or 0 (File here

Question Refresh custom formulars that checks background color and output as 1 or 0 (File here

Hey guys!

I'm currently struggling with a small formating code and like to refresh a row of formulas that have a macro for background color check in them.
    Unfortunately the refreshing methodes that I found only refresh if a cell value changes, not the background color. I also want to change True and False to 1 and 0 somehow.

Table.jpg
    Code.jpg

Sheet1.xlsm

Knowledge Base Approver VBAX Wizard p45cal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Schutzhofer View Post
    Unfortunately the refreshing methodes that I found only refresh if a cell value changes, not the background color.
    Yes that's true, I think the best you can do is to do it on selection change as you've attempted but use:
    Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range)
    ActiveSheet.EnableCalculation = False
    ActiveSheet.EnableCalculation = True
    End Sub
    Quote Originally Posted by Schutzhofer View Post
    I also want to change True and False to 1 and 0 somehow.
    Just put a double negative (I think it's called a double unary) in front of the function:
    =--IsCellColour(A13)
    p45cal
    Everyone: If I've helped and you can't be bothered to acknowledge it, I can't be bothered to look at further posts from you.

Quote Originally Posted by p45cal View Post
    Yes that's true, I think the best you can do is to do it on selection change as you've attempted but use:
    Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range)
    ActiveSheet.EnableCalculation = False
    ActiveSheet.EnableCalculation = True
    End Sub
    Just put a double negative (I think it's called a double unary) in front of the function:
    =--IsCellColour(A13)
    Yes absolutely. And yes it works like a charm, just like I wanted.
    I can extend on that, thank you!