Consulting

Thread: VBA para manipular navegador [PT-BR]

Question VBA para manipular navegador [PT-BR]

Olá, já estou a algum tempo tentando achar algum comando para manipular navegadores pelo VBA, eu utilizava o Internet Explorer pois nele conseguia facilmente manipula-lo pelo VBA, no meu caso eu não posso utilizar o a biblioteca SELENIUM pois o navegador reconhece uma automatização, e o site que quero manipular tem um captcha para ser resolvido, com o Internet Explorer eu conseguia parar o comando no captcha e resolve-lo manualmente e continuar com os meus comandos automatizados, porem quando chego no captcha estou recebendo esta mensagem : " Your browser plugins or privacy policies are blocking the hCaptcha service. Please disable them for hCaptcha.com "

Alguém poderia me ajudar com isso???

English:

Hello, I have been trying to find a command to manipulate browsers using VBA for some time now. I used Internet Explorer because I could easily manipulate it through VBA. In my case, I cannot use the Selenium library because the browser detects automation, and the website I want to manipulate has a captcha to be solved. With Internet Explorer, I could pause the command at the captcha, solve it manually, and then continue with my automated commands. However, when I reach the captcha now, I am receiving this message: "Your browser plugins or privacy policies are blocking the hCaptcha service. Please disable them for hCaptcha.com."
    Could someone help me with this?

Moderator VBAX Wizard Aussiebear's Avatar
    What stops you from going back to Internet Explorer?
    Remember To Do the Following....
    Use [Code].... [/Code] tags when posting code to the thread.
    Mark your thread as Solved if satisfied by using the Thread Tools options.
    If posting the same issue to another forum please show the link

Moderator VBAX Master georgiboy's Avatar
    There is the ability to use a default profile with selenium, it loads up your actual Chrome for example complete with saved passwords etc..

I can't guarantee that it will solve the issue but should be looked at as the automation might be detecting the instance of the browser.

Google: Selenium with default profile VBA
    Click here for a guide on how to add code tags
    Click here for a guide on how to mark a thread as solved

Excel 365, Version 2403, Build 17425.20146