Consulting

Thread: VBA code to move data from Pivot Table to unhidden columns on a different sheet?

VBA code to move data from Pivot Table to unhidden columns on a different sheet?

I have a workbook that has a number of different sheets in it. Sheet 1 contains a list of items in column A and columns D through Z are hidden or unhidden based on date.
    Sheet 3 has a pivot table that is generated from sheet 2. It is 30 different items (all within column A on the sheet 1) with values from 0 to whatever. They are always in the same order.
    I would like to automatically fill the cells in sheet 1, column D through Z with the values from the pivot table. I only want to fill the column cells that are NOT hidden.
    For example if Column M is not hidden then I want the code to look at the item in Column A and input the value from the pivot table in the corresponding cell in Column M.

Moderator VBAX Wizard Aussiebear's Avatar
    Welcome to VBAX Jimbo. Sorry mate but..... the second paragraph describing what you would like done is akin to spotting a herring in a large school of fish.

I would like to automatically fill the cells in sheet 1, column D through Z with the values from the pivot table. I only want to fill the column cells that are NOT hidden.
    For example if Column M is not hidden then I want the code to look at the item in Column A and input the value from the pivot table in the corresponding cell in Column M.
    Could you have another go at describing what you'd like done please? Maybe even post a sample workbook would be extremely helpful.
    Remember To Do the Following....
    Use [Code].... [/Code] tags when posting code to the thread.
    Mark your thread as Solved if satisfied by using the Thread Tools options.
    If posting the same issue to another forum please show the link