Consulting

Thread: Using a VBA code to change another VBA code

Using a VBA code to change another VBA code

Hello,

I have an Excel project, and I'd like to change a part of my code using another VBA code, created in a different workbook. Is it possible? it being possible, someone can help me?

VBAX Mentor
    So you want the workbook that is open to be modified by code in another workbook that is closed?
    How to attach file: Reading and Posting Messages (vbaexpress.com), click Go Advanced below post edit window. To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

Quote Originally Posted by June7 View Post
    So you want the workbook that is open to be modified by code in another workbook that is closed?
    Yes

VBAX Mentor
    I have to ask again to verify - code in open workbook that calls a procedure in a closed workbook to modify the open workbook? Sounds bizarre at least. I have no idea if that can be done.

For a start, look at options that call a procedure in another workbook. Review https://stackoverflow.com/questions/...orkbook-in-vba
    How to attach file: Reading and Posting Messages (vbaexpress.com), click Go Advanced below post edit window. To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

I got it! Thanks for your answer.

uno online