Consulting

Thread: Extract and Copy Data from an Array to a Cell with Criteria

Extract and Copy Data from an Array to a Cell with Criteria

Dear friends, I hope you are well.
    prueba.xlsm
    What function or combination of functions should you use to be able to extract solely and exclusively those Data contained in the Ranges Índice "A" (MATRIZ2!$L$2:$L$2138), Índice "B" (MATRIZ2!$M$2: $M $2138 ), Índice "C" (MATRIZ2!$N$2:$N$2138) and Índice "D" (MATRIZ2!$O$2:$O$2138) of Sheet 4 (MATRIZ2) that meet the Year Criteria (MATRIZ2 !$ B$2:$B$2138;$H$6) and Month (MATRIZ2!$C$2:$C$2138;D$10) whose results can then be automatically copied to Sheet 10 (INDICES):

INDICE A - 2000 = D$11 Up to O$11
    INDICE B - 2000 = D$18 Up to O$18
    INDICE C - 2000 = D$25 Up to O$25
    INDICE D - 2000 = D$32 Up to O$32

I will be very grateful for any guidance you can give me.

VBAX Mentor
    I don't know that Excel functions could do this. I would use VBA or maybe PowerQuery.

Could you post the Excel file? Follow instructions at bottom of my post.
    How to attach file: Reading and Posting Messages (vbaexpress.com), click Go Advanced below post edit window. To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

I'm sorry, my friend, I didn't understand or I can't find the icon or link to attach. Could you be more specific and tell me the sequence? I thought it had been attached when I asked the question.

VBAX Mentor
    Did you click the "How to Upload" link for detailed instructions? A post there has another link which I am going to use to replace the other. Reading and Posting Messages (vbaexpress.com)

Click the Go Advanced button below post edit window.
    How to attach file: Reading and Posting Messages (vbaexpress.com), click Go Advanced below post edit window. To provide db: copy, remove confidential data, run compact & repair, zip w/Windows Compression.

VBAX Mentor
    Start a Reply then you should see the Go Advanced button below the post window - between Post Quick Reply and Cancel.

Then in the advanced editor scroll down to see Manage Attachments.