Consulting

Thread: Testing in FF 1.0.7

Testing in FF 1.0.7

This is a test to see if a hard return works. ||
    ||
    (Using the VBAX Original Green Theme)||
    ||
    Each double pipe signifies the line break.
    Ken Puls, CMA - Microsoft MVP (Excel)
    I hate it when my computer does what I tell it to, and not what I want it to.

Learn how to use our KB tags! -||- Ken's Excel Website -||- Ken's Excel Forums -||- My Blog -||- Excel Training Calendar

This is a shameless plug for my new book "RibbonX - Customizing the Office 2007 Ribbon". Find out more about it here!

Help keep VBAX clean! Use the 'Thread Tools' menu to mark your own threads solved!

I think it's working!

Learn how to use our KB tags! -||- Ken's Excel Website -||- Ken's Excel Forums -||- My Blog -||- Excel Training Calendar

This is a shameless plug for my new book "RibbonX - Customizing the Office 2007 Ribbon". Find out more about it here!

Help keep VBAX clean! Use the 'Thread Tools' menu to mark your own threads solved!

Yes, Indeed! I think it really is!

YAY!

Site Admin
    Urban Myth
    VBAX Guru

Site Admin
    Jedi Master
    Ken, can you test the other styles? they should all work.

And this line is two lines down from the first line.

This is coming from that electric blue style.

I think I'm going blind already.

This makes me question my masculinity.

Now this is pretty funky, this one. I think it might be just a bit too wild fro this accountant though.

(btw No smilies link on the quick reply in this style, but the smilies look right from the full post box.)

Back to the original green, and I see the smilies have actually been fixed in the full post one too.