Consulting

Thread: Images in Word VBA

Images in Word VBA

Hi All
    well i am working on a small project in which i have to make PHP pages through info from Word document.I am using VBA Macros for that and have done it sucessfully, except for a small problem.On each word document page there could be a image which will be inserted through Toolbar->graphic->from file
    I want this / these images to upload on server as well with the text of the page.How i can do that???

can any one please help me...

Regards

Site Admin
    The Princess
    If you save the Word file as HTML, a separate folder is created and the graphic saved in it. Is this a method you could use?
    ~Anne Troy

VBAX Wizard

Are you asking for a solution to save the text of a page, with the image from that page to a server location? But not as HTML?

Hi
    yes i need to make an exact copy with all the formating and iomages and tables in word to a php page.....and i guess saving as html and then getting the images from the folder is the only possible solution.....
    i have done the text and tables part, now i am working on images part and ... the first problem that i am facing is... i cant delete the tem folder that i create to save the html.... i have posted another question with FileSystemObject.DeleteFolder subject.There i posted the code as well....
    i wonder what else will come up next.....

P.S. I am a newbie in VBA

PDF

If you need an exact copy, why not print to PDF - you can set that printer in your VBA code and also set the directory.

[VBA]
    ActivePrinter = "Adobe PDF"
    ActiveDocument.PrintOut
    [/VBA]

Feasible?
    Joanne