Consulting

Thread: Help for forwarding mail in Outlook 2003 using VBA code

VBAX Newbie
    Question Help for forwarding mail in Outlook 2003 using VBA code

Our IT department have strict rules against the forwarding content to outside network

Any method through by Outlook VBA do the email forward & forward as attachment & redirect function instead of rules setting.

I also try to use this post for testing http://www.vbaexpress.com/forum/printthread.php?t=3209
    but when it arrived a new mail for forwarding it's will prompt a popup message said "A program is trying to automatically send e-mail on your behalf. Do you want to allow it? -- If this is unexpected, it may be a virus and you should choose NO"

Can I disable this email alert? I am using MSOutlook version 2003

THANKS A LOT

The message is caused by the Outlook "Object Model Guard" and it's not possible to disable it. It is possible to use a 3rd party addin to bypass it (some are discussed here) but if your IT department have strict rules against the forwarding mails and have disabled rules (!?) I would imagine they would have something to say about installing this software.
    Also in the post is a reference to using Sendkeys to "click" OK. It's an unreliable mothod but you might need to consider it if you have no other options.
    K :-)