Consulting

Thread: Solved: How do I run a macro a set number of times

Question Solved: How do I run a macro a set number of times

I have two sheets

Sheet 1 has a list of risk numbers in column A, this list can be upto 2000 records long

Sheet 2 is a report that needs to contain the risk number at the top of the report.

I have created a macro that copies first risk number, pastes into top of report, prints report, goes back to sheet 1 and selects next risk number.

I want to be able to tell macro only to do this loop 10 times, to ease data sent to network printer

Please can you advise

Administrator
    Chat VP
    [VBA]Option Explicit

Sub DoTenTimes()

Dim N As Long

For N = 1 To 10

'put all your code here

Next N

End Sub[/VBA]
    You know you're really in trouble when the light at the end of the tunnel turns out to be the headlight of a train hurtling towards you

The major part of getting the right answer lies in asking the right question...

Made your code more readable, use VBA tags (this automatically inserts [vba] at the start of your code, and [/vba ] at the end of your code) | Help those helping you by marking your thread solved when it is.

This has worked

Administrator
    You know you're really in trouble when the light at the end of the tunnel turns out to be the headlight of a train hurtling towards you

The major part of getting the right answer lies in asking the right question...

Made your code more readable, use VBA tags (this automatically inserts [vba] at the start of your code, and [/vba ] at the end of your code) | Help those helping you by marking your thread solved when it is.