Consulting

Thread: Login timer extended!

Site Admin
    Urban Myth
    VBAX Guru
    Login timer extended!

Hello everyone,

I know a lot of people have been having time-out issue when they have been logged in. The setting was set to 10 minutes, not very long, especially when you had a lengthy post. Well this has been extended to 1 hour, so this should be a minimal issue anymore. That is 1 hour of inactivity on the site.

I'm sorry for all those this feature has frustrated in the past (including myself). I hope ya'll enjoy the extended timer! Btw, we can all thank Jake for finding the feature and johnske for pointing us in the right direction.

Nice job guys
    K :-)

VBAX Guru
    Except it is not working, I was just in for less than 5 minutes and it had logged me off.

Site Admin
    Urban Myth
    VBAX Guru
    Hmm, I'll do some testing, but it works great for me. Have you tried logging out, clearing all your cookies and logging back in?

VBAX Guru
    That has worked for the first post which took about 3 minutes.

Administrator
    Chat VP
    Except it is not working, I was just in for less than 5 minutes and it had logged me off.
    Are you checking the 'Remember Me' check box when you log in? I didn't need to do it before the board was changed but I do now...
    You know you're really in trouble when the light at the end of the tunnel turns out to be the headlight of a train hurtling towards you

The major part of getting the right answer lies in asking the right question...

Made your code more readable, use VBA tags (this automatically inserts [vba] at the start of your code, and [/vba ] at the end of your code) | Help those helping you by marking your thread solved when it is.