Consulting

Thread: Sleeper: Outputting information to a calendar

Sleeper: Outputting information to a calendar

Hi there,

I've been working on a project for work, where I was asked to put togehter a userform for my bosses. One of the userforms that I had put info effect needs to output the information to a calendar (which I have yet to create). Basically I was wondering what could be done to make the calendar, and also have the specific information auto-populate to it based on whatever rep name and month is selected.

Thanks for any advice/pointers I can go ahead with this on?
    Heaven won't take me.. Hell is afraid I'll take over... adn Purgatory doesn't have a smoking section... I am SO screwed...

I'm not sure how your wanting to start but if your looking for a calendar form, take a look at this for a start.

http://vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=791
    Steve
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
    -Abraham Lincoln

Well, the basework is what I need in there, the only problem is that I have to now figure out how to tie this to the userform that I have set up where it will look for information by representative. Thamnks very much for the suggestion, as it does look like this is very much where I was trying to head with it.

Hopefully I can figure out how to have the two things tie together so they work in tandem. Thanks again

And btw it's LanHao (i just get lazy and use lowercase mostly )
    Heaven won't take me.. Hell is afraid I'll take over... adn Purgatory doesn't have a smoking section... I am SO screwed...

If you run into specific problems post here again.
    Steve
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
    -Abraham Lincoln