Consulting

Thread: Solved: select other object when a textbox is full

Solved: select other object when a textbox is full

Hi guys !

My textbox has a maxlenght, when this maxlenght is reached, I want another textbox to be automatically selected and ready to accept text.

thanks

Attached is an example from mvidas. Its pretty self explanatory but if you have questions post them here.
    I use this a lot
    Steve
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
    -Abraham Lincoln

Knowledge Base Approver
    The King of Overkill!
    VBAX Master
    Thanks Steve, I actually don't even remember doing that, but I'll take your word for it Looks like something I might do though

circaa - The key settings for those are the TabOrder (starting with zero), MaxLength, and AutoTab=False.
    If you're referring to textboxes on the worksheet, they don't have a taborder, I don't remember if there is a way to do it or not. Using a userform is much easier, as demonstrated there.

Matt

Solved

Thanks Steve !

Thanks goes to Matt. He's the one who worked this out for us. I know it was yours Matt as your name was in the doc properties which I removed before posting.......I'm glad it served your purpose.
    Steve
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
    -Abraham Lincoln