I want to try to convert PowerPoint to flash and could not find a guide on here,So I did some research of my own.

This is a way.it worked for me,and I would like to share it with you.(hope this board to help others)

I use the wondershare PPT2Flash Standard: http://www6.sameshow.com

DownloadPPT2Flash,Install it and Open Microsoft PowerPoint.(The software embed in powerpoint?s menu name?PPT2Flash? without single software icon. As follow:)

Red area is this software?s whole content, feel dark look the absolute image as follow:

PPT2Flash include ten part: Publish, Publish Settings, Publish Preview, Record Narration, Import Audio, Insert Flash, Register, Check update, Help, About PPT2Flash Standard.

Part1. Publish:

In this part, you can select the output type and naming display title and check output folder.
If you want to get a web page with this flash,pitch on the ?Publish a web page(.html)? check box.

Part2. Publish Settings:

You can select the Conversion Mode and control the Playback speed, select the Slide?s FPS suit you and set up a password for you work.

Part3. Publish Preview:
Click this drop-down menu will open a new window to browse you setting result. (no interface)

Part4. Record Narration:

Append sound annotation for the appointed slide.

Part5. Import Audio:

Add background music for whole slide show or each slide as you pleasure.

Part6. Insert Flash:

You can make some dazzle flash for your logo, product or something other you want stand out insert here.

Part7. Register: Feel free to register a member.

Part8. Check update: If you have installed the old version ever, from here get the newest version to taste more feature.

Part9. Help:

Have any problem ask help or ask me with:abelz22@gmail.com.
User Guide: include even more particular describe than this guide.
Forum: include PowerPoint F.A.Q, PPT to Flash Studio Related, PPT2DVD Related and Free PowerPoint Resource (Free PowerPoint template and Free PowerPoint Clip Art.).

Part10. About PPT2Flash Standard: some relate information about this software.

Ok, That's all you need to do! Enjoy your flash like presentation now!

Regards,
abelz