Consulting

Thread: Solved: Multipage

VBAX Contributor
    Solved: Multipage

Hi, Im working with a multipage and I need to lock one page in certain events so that the user isnt able to choose another until a button is clicked. Currently I have tried disable the multipage but the contents inside are also diabled, I have hidden all the other pages (which works but takes a while for the other 13 pages), and thats it. Is there any simpler way?

Personally, I'd set up a module level variable that is set to 1 when your button is clicked. Then use the Multipage_Change event to check if the value is 1 (or greater). If it is, allow the user to change pages. If not, send them back to the original page.

I have an article on my site that explains using a variable to toggle events. Useform portion is down the bottom. Basically it's that methodology that I'm adapting.

HTH,
    Ken Puls, CMA - Microsoft MVP (Excel)
    I hate it when my computer does what I tell it to, and not what I want it to.

Learn how to use our KB tags! -||- Ken's Excel Website -||- Ken's Excel Forums -||- My Blog -||- Excel Training Calendar

This is a shameless plug for my new book "RibbonX - Customizing the Office 2007 Ribbon". Find out more about it here!

Help keep VBAX clean! Use the 'Thread Tools' menu to mark your own threads solved!

VBAX Contributor

Ken Puls, CMA - Microsoft MVP (Excel)
    I hate it when my computer does what I tell it to, and not what I want it to.

Learn how to use our KB tags! -||- Ken's Excel Website -||- Ken's Excel Forums -||- My Blog -||- Excel Training Calendar

This is a shameless plug for my new book "RibbonX - Customizing the Office 2007 Ribbon". Find out more about it here!

Help keep VBAX clean! Use the 'Thread Tools' menu to mark your own threads solved!