Consulting

Thread: Solved: Events in macros

Solved: Events in macros

Hi All,

Im having a small problem with some Access code. I have setup an unbound form as a main menu in my database and what I am trying to do is create instructions in a label control that appear when you move your mouse over the main buttons on the menu. This is working correctly.

My problem is that I want the text to dissappear from the label control as soon as I move off the button.

I have done this before in VBA but can't remember and was wondering if it was possible to refer to an event in a macro so that when you move off the button the text dissappears from the label control.

Any ideas, if this doesnt make sense I will post more detail.

Change the label's Visible property to False with the Detail_MouseOver event.

Sorry I dont follow what you mean by Detail_MouseOver event, I cant seem to find that in the object browser.

Click on the background of a form - not any of the controls. That's the Detail.

Im aware what the detail section of the form is, what I am saying is there is no MouseOver event only MouseMove which I have already tried and gives an error

What have you tried?