Consulting

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Solved: Testing UVBA tags

Knowledge Base Approver
    The King of Overkill!
    VBAX Master
    Then how do you explain my immense popularity?

Well, back to the drawing board on that little theory...
    Ken Puls, CMA - Microsoft MVP (Excel)
    I hate it when my computer does what I tell it to, and not what I want it to.

Learn how to use our KB tags! -||- Ken's Excel Website -||- Ken's Excel Forums -||- My Blog -||- Excel Training Calendar

This is a shameless plug for my new book "RibbonX - Customizing the Office 2007 Ribbon". Find out more about it here!

Help keep VBAX clean! Use the 'Thread Tools' menu to mark your own threads solved!

Administrator
    2nd VP-Knowledge Base VBAX Master malik641's Avatar
    FYI - if you enclose your code in [vba][/vba] tags then it will be formatted as per the VBIDE to improve readability.

New to the forum? Check out our Introductions section to get to know some of the members here. Feel free to tell us a little about yourself as well.

Site Admin
    Urban Myth
    VBAX Guru
    You know what no one likes Ken? A party pooper. Yeah, that's right, I said it. And I'm not taking it back.

Learn how to use our KB tags! -||- Ken's Excel Website -||- Ken's Excel Forums -||- My Blog -||- Excel Training Calendar

This is a shameless plug for my new book "RibbonX - Customizing the Office 2007 Ribbon". Find out more about it here!

Help keep VBAX clean! Use the 'Thread Tools' menu to mark your own threads solved!

Bet this thread looks wierd if you just drop by without knowing what's going on.......I just scrolled through it and had to chuckle.
    Yes
    The most difficult errors to resolve are the one's you know you didn't make.

Site Admin
    Urban Myth
    VBAX Guru
    Don't worry Cal, you haven't been infected by their twisted logic and "humour". You're safe. They're psychotic. It's like an epidemic.

Don't worry Cal, you haven't been infected by their twisted logic and "humour". You're safe. They're psychotic. It's like an epidemic.
    Uh... Barresse...? You tried looking in the mirror lately?
    Ken Puls, CMA - Microsoft MVP (Excel)

Site Admin
    Urban Myth
    VBAX Guru
    Hey, one finger pointed at me, means three more at-cha.
    Last edited by mvidas; 07-12-2007 at 08:47 AM. Reason: [uvba]Do the tags work here?[/uvba] - no they dont