Consulting

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Solved: Testing UVBA tags

Solved: Testing UVBA tags

I'm just trying to remember if we got these working.

FYI - if you enclose your code in [vba][/vba] tags then it will be formatted as per the VBIDE to improve readability.
    Ken Puls, CMA - Microsoft MVP (Excel)
    I hate it when my computer does what I tell it to, and not what I want it to.

Learn how to use our KB tags! -||- Ken's Excel Website -||- Ken's Excel Forums -||- My Blog -||- Excel Training Calendar

This is a shameless plug for my new book "RibbonX - Customizing the Office 2007 Ribbon". Find out more about it here!

Help keep VBAX clean! Use the 'Thread Tools' menu to mark your own threads solved!

Learn how to use our KB tags! -||- Ken's Excel Website -||- Ken's Excel Forums -||- My Blog -||- Excel Training Calendar

This is a shameless plug for my new book "RibbonX - Customizing the Office 2007 Ribbon". Find out more about it here!

Help keep VBAX clean! Use the 'Thread Tools' menu to mark your own threads solved!

FYI - if you enclose your code in [vba][/vba] tags then it will be formatted as per the VBIDE to improve readability.
    Steve
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
    -Abraham Lincoln

Knowledge Base Approver
    The King of Overkill!
    VBAX Master

Knowledge Base Approver
    The King of Overkill! VBAX Master

Knowledge Base Approver
    FYI - if you enclose your code in [vba][/vba] tags then it will be formatted as per the VBIDE to improve readability.nope

Steve
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
    -Abraham Lincoln

Knowledge Base Approver

this is so true..
    Steve
    -Abraham Lincoln

Knowledge Base Approver

Steve
    -Abraham Lincoln

Bet this thread looks wierd if you just drop by without knowing what's going on.......I just scrolled through it and had to chuckle.
    Steve
    -Abraham Lincoln

Knowledge Base Approver
    Ha! Yeah it does, talk about beating a dead horse!
    I do have a question though, after reading this, I'm curious if there is a way to format my code when posting into the forum?

Okay, guys, this has to stop now. People are starting to figure out that we're really just crazy...

Knowledge Base Approver

LOL!