Consulting

Thread: Solved: Trust Access To... question

Administrator
    Chat VP
    Solved: Trust Access To... question

I only have Office 2k so I can't test this myself... What I want to know is in 2002 and up, if the 'Trust Access to Visual Basic Project' is left unchecked, will using late binding allow this code (specifically) to run?

Note: Caution!! This deletes ALL VBA code in the workbook[vba]
    Sub DeleteAllVBA()
    'use late binding so no reference is needed
    Dim Component As Object
    For Each Component In ThisWorkbook.VBProject.VBComponents
    Select Case Component.Type
    Case 1, 2, 3
    ThisWorkbook.VBProject.VBComponents.Remove Component
    Case Else
    With Component.CodeModule
    .DeleteLines 1, .CountOfLines
    End With
    End Select
    Next
    End Sub
    [/vba]TIA,
    John
    You know you're really in trouble when the light at the end of the tunnel turns out to be the headlight of a train hurtling towards you

The major part of getting the right answer lies in asking the right question...

Made your code more readable, use VBA tags (this automatically inserts [vba] at the start of your code, and [/vba ] at the end of your code) | Help those helping you by marking your thread solved when it is.

Nope. Works fine with the box checked, but errors if the box is unchecked.

Ken Puls, CMA - Microsoft MVP (Excel)
    I hate it when my computer does what I tell it to, and not what I want it to.

Learn how to use our KB tags! -||- Ken's Excel Website -||- Ken's Excel Forums -||- My Blog -||- Excel Training Calendar

This is a shameless plug for my new book "RibbonX - Customizing the Office 2007 Ribbon". Find out more about it here!

Help keep VBAX clean! Use the 'Thread Tools' menu to mark your own threads solved!

Administrator
    You know you're really in trouble when the light at the end of the tunnel turns out to be the headlight of a train hurtling towards you

The major part of getting the right answer lies in asking the right question...

Made your code more readable, use VBA tags (this automatically inserts [vba] at the start of your code, and [/vba ] at the end of your code) | Help those helping you by marking your thread solved when it is.