Hello everyone,

I would very much like a series of reminder messages to make sure I checked everything before I close a Workbook.

The first one should be "Did you remember to change the Header Date?"

If yes, then "Did you remember to remove excess sheets?", else go back to the Workbook.

Finally, I have a macro in my Personal Workbook that deletes all macros in the Active Workbook. Is it possible to use this macro to remove all macros including the above one also before the Workbook is closed? (I think the above macro would be a BeforeClose macro, which would need to call my "DeleteAllMacros" macro?)

If it is not possible, another message box that says "Well, don't forget to close me too!", and when I push "Okay", it returns to the Workbook so I can delete it manually.

I will also need an escape option for each mesage box in case I want to close the Workbook without deleting anything. Perhaps an extra button that says "Escape?", which if pushed asks "Are your sure?", if yes, close the Workbook, else go back to the start. (It does not matter if I change the Header Date, but I would prefer not to remove any sheets if I choose to "escape")

Hopefully I am not completely mad in addition to being absent-minded. If anyone can help or has some non-violent suggestions (joke), I would truly appreciate it. Thanks.

Andrew