I have a pretty simple worksheet (see attached) where a user will type in a code, and using an array formula the line is copied onto another tab that keeps track of that specific account. For example, a user will enter G for Gas and then the date, description, and amount spent, is copied over to the "Gas" tab. Here is where I need help and am failing miserably. At the end of each month, a user goes through each tab and has to do the following:
1.) Find the last entry for that month and bold the total and write the month beside the total.
2.) Underneath the total erase the formula (its an if statment) and put in the array so that next months numbers don't add on to the previous month's numbers. (But is just done for the cell directly below last month's total I need the following cells to use the if statement.)

While it doesn't seem like much, the real spreadsheet has quite a few tabs. Can anyone help me create some VBA code so that when I execute the macro, it does that automatically for each tab?

Thanks for all your help and if this is confusing please let me know and I'll make it clearer.

Cheers,

Nate