Hi! I'm Debonairist. I'm 27 years old. I'm from from California. I work in the entertainment industry and live in Hollywood.

I function as a financial analyst. I am in the process of completing an online class in VB. It's been nice to learn the basics of OOP. However, I will probably never program a stand alone app so learning VB has not been all that practical, especially on the job (where I need the most help).

The value of programming for me will be making myself more efficient at work by using VBA to automate tasks, run models, and manipulate the MS Office Suite of programs in general.

I'm particularly interested in learning to automate/manipulate Access and Excel and making these two talk to each other programs and other programs such as SAS.

It's an uphill battle since besides one 12 week course I have no programming experience. Right now I'm struggling to get concepts such as looping. I cannot really express the solutions to problems in code yet either. However, I know if I meet the challenge, I will be much more efficient as well as a better problem solver. So with a little determination and some help, I think I'll be okay.