Ok so I have a 100 line macro that I built by using sample code I found here. It does what I programmed it to surprisingly. The engineer above me wants to get ride of the windows that keep popping up. So here is what the macro does. Someone puts an order in for a part. An employee opens the excel file takes down the dimensions of what the customer wants. Clicks a button and the file saves it self a screen pops up and asks for a part number and 8 different check boxes. Depending on which 3 of 8 they pick the computer will go and find the required drawings and assembly files in Inventor and proceed to open them. This is where I get the pop up that slows the whole process down. Is there any way around this pop up? And the fact that there are 16 cases and i only show one is that its the same thing over and over.

[vba]Private Sub cmdOK_Click()
RefrPN = Me.TextBox1.Text

Dim Part As Integer

'Checking For Folder and creating folder if its not there
Dim FSO1 As Object
Dim FSO As Object
Dim FromPath As String
Dim ToPath As String
Dim folder As String
folder = "C:\Documents and Settings\brianK\My Documents\" & RefrPN
Set FSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
If FSO.FolderExists(test) Then
MsgBox& "is a valid folder.", vbInformation, "Path Exists"

End If

If CheckBox1.Value And CheckBox3.Value And CheckBox5.Value = True Then Part = 1 Else

If CheckBox1.Value And CheckBox3.Value And CheckBox6.Value = True Then Part = 2 Else
If CheckBox1.Value And CheckBox3.Value And CheckBox7.Value = True Then Part = 3 Else
If CheckBox1.Value And CheckBox3.Value And CheckBox8.Value = True Then Part = 4 Else
If CheckBox1.Value And CheckBox4.Value And CheckBox5.Value = True Then Part = 6 Else
If CheckBox1.Value And CheckBox4.Value And CheckBox6.Value = True Then Part = 7 Else
If CheckBox1.Value And CheckBox4.Value And CheckBox7.Value = True Then Part = 8 Else
If CheckBox1.Value And CheckBox4.Value And CheckBox8.Value = True Then Part = 5 Else
If CheckBox2.Value And CheckBox3.Value And CheckBox5.Value = True Then Part = 9 Else
If CheckBox2.Value And CheckBox3.Value And CheckBox6.Value = True Then Part = 10 Else
If CheckBox2.Value And CheckBox3.Value And CheckBox7.Value = True Then Part = 11 Else
If CheckBox2.Value And CheckBox3.Value And CheckBox8.Value = True Then Part = 12 Else
If CheckBox2.Value And CheckBox4.Value And CheckBox5.Value = True Then Part = 14 Else
If CheckBox2.Value And CheckBox4.Value And CheckBox6.Value = True Then Part = 15 Else
If CheckBox2.Value And CheckBox4.Value And CheckBox7.Value = True Then Part = 16 Else
If CheckBox2.Value And CheckBox4.Value And CheckBox8.Value = True Then Part = 13 Else

'Copying files from School Ribbed Steel to Created folder
Select Case Part

Case Is = 1
FromPath = "C:\Documents and Settings\brianK\Desktop\School Ribbed Steel"
ToPath = "C:\Documents and Settings\brianK\My Documents\" & RefrPN

If Right(FromPath, 1) = "C:\Documents and Settings\brianK\Desktop\School Ribbed Steel" Then
FromPath = Left(FromPath, Len(FromPath) - 1)
End If

If Right(ToPath, 1) = "C:\Documents and Settings\brianK\My Documents\" & RefrPN Then
ToPath = Left(ToPath, Len(ToPath) - 1)
End If

Set FSO1 = CreateObject("scripting.filesystemobject")

If FSO1.FolderExists(FromPath) = False Then
MsgBox FromPath & " doesn't exist"
End If

FSO1.CopyFolder Source:=FromPath, Destination:=ToPath

ActiveWorkbook.SaveAs Filename:= _
"C:\Documents and Settings\brianK\My Documents\" & RefrPN & "\Excel Driver Page.xls" _
, FileFormat:=xlOpenXMLWorkbookMacroEnabled, CreateBackup:=False

MsgBox "You can find the files and subfolders from " & "Template Folder" & " in " & RefrPN

'Opening Inventor for checking and printing drawings
ActiveWorkbook.FollowHyperlink "C:\Documents and Settings\brianK\My Documents\" & RefrPN & _
"\Ribbed ribbed steel packing.iam", NewWindow:=True
ActiveWorkbook.FollowHyperlink "C:\Documents and Settings\brianK\My Documents\" & RefrPN & _
"\Ribbed Ribbed Steel.idw", NewWindow:=True
"\Steel Flat Pattern.idw", NewWindow:=True
"\Rib Tread.idw", NewWindow:=True[/vba]