Consulting

Thread: Gradation - Quantile Performence

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Exclamation Gradation - Quantile Performence

Dear all,
    Presently I’m working with a file (Namely Quintile file)that contains 15 columns and 3000 rows .And doing the below activity on weekly basis on last Four Sheets in Quantile file.
    Step 1 Paste the Queue wise data from column C to G from a different excel source file.
    Step 2 Update Month and weekend date on column A & B
    Step 3 Drag the formula from column H to K (available In previous rows)
    Step 4 update the data from column L, M, and N from a different excel source file.
    Step 5 Filter the header and select the weekly data from column B ( i.e. 1-May )
    Step 6 Filter one single queue Name from Column C and sort Largest to smallest on Column “I”
    Step 7 Take the count of rows and Grade them in Equal Gradation from Q1 to Q5 form a file called Quintile Format file(In Quintile format file I have created a Gradation from Q1 to Q5 in respect to count wise from count which I just map with the Quintile file to derive the Grades)
    Step 8 Repeat the same activity from Step 6 (I.e. Filter another queue Name from Column C and sort Largest to smallest on Column “I” Take the count of rows and Grade them in Equal Gradation from Q1 to Q5
    I want something to be done which should minimize this manual activity mainly from step 5 to Step 7 because I have to do it for 70 odd Queue every Week in 5 Excel sheet which took long time to complete this task.
    With Regards
    Manik Nag
    Attached Files Attached Files