Hi SamT

SORRY I just didn't understand that you prepared a file for me , I misread your post, sorry again I feel so stupid...I actually not even saw the file (because my small laptop screen maybe).
I thought they were all instructions for me too clean up my messy personal file and I was planning to follow those tonight after the office, and as a stupid in the meantime I thought to send you again my stuff but just with the (wrong ) conviction of making your support easier...please understand and forgive my ignorance once more...

I did now all you have suggested (using the file that you prepared for me), what is the next step please?

@snb

Hi mate

thanks for reading my thread and for your former suggestions
You are completely right (too much right!!) and I have actually started to study VBA from the basics (even if I'm maybe a bit old).

However this project it is not involved with my learning process, of course is over ambitious for me and that is why guys I was really asking for a GREAT favor from you...

I've been projecting this tool for two months now , and no matter how much of the code inside (little) is mine I can assure you that I 've put a lot of efforts in this is true also for the people that helped me.
So of course I can close the thread at your smallest sign and leave (if there is a way to do) a very good feedback to both, but I won't stop this project...