Consulting

Thread: Listing values assosciated with headings on a worksheet

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    VBAX Tutor
    Listing values assosciated with headings on a worksheet

The attachment is a downloaded page from an internet site. I am trying to isolate the numbers with duplicates removed, shown in red font. These can occur at different row numbers in each sheet (represents different race) downloaded, there's no one rule fits all! The headings highlighted in yellow will always appear on each downloaded sheet, and the offset position of the numbers will always be the same relative position to each heading. Sometimes numbers will be absent, and the code would take that into account.

The red numbers represent horse/greyhound selections from various sources for a particular race. How can I isolate them, and remove duplicates, if at all possible? It's a manual observation at present, and I would have to download maybe 50 of these sheets daily to determine the selections for each race. The answer for the attached sheet would be: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 9, 10

The highlighting and coloured font are for demonstration purposes only, normally all black. Ideally I would download each race sheet, press a trigger and selections would appear in a Message box perhaps?

As always, thanks for reading this, much appreciated.
    Attached Files Attached Files