Hello, I have a subform frmRequirementsSubform and when the user enters all the text fields on this continuous form its supposed to as you enter a date in txtDateCompleted on the subform it updates another subform and a textbox (txtCompletedInCompleteReq) on the current subform. This textbox reads 0 untill all txtDateCompleted have dates in them then it shows a 1. Once the last date is entered and it shows 1 here is where the issue is, its not running my function. If I play around and delete the date and enter the date then it runs my function so not sure whats going on. Not sure if I have right or not? I can post DB if needed..

Private Sub txtDateCompleted_Change()   

If Me.txtCompletedInCompleteReq > 0 Then

Me.Recalc  'Process any pending date completed changes
        Me.Parent!frmEmployeeFunctionsSubform.Form!txtDateFunctionCompleted = Date

'Call module modOperatorPosition
        Call SetLevel(txtParentFuncID, txtParentEmpID, txtParentDateFunctionCompleted)

Me.Parent!frmEmployeeFunctionsSubform.Requery  'Requery subform frmEmployeeFunctionsSubform
        Me.Parent!frmEmployeeLevelSubform.Requery  'Requery subform frmEmployeeLevelSubform
        MsgBox "Date Entered Test"

Else

Me.Recalc  'Process any pending date completed changes
        Me.Parent!frmEmployeeFunctionsSubform.Form!txtDateFunctionCompleted = Null
        Me.Parent!frmEmployeeFunctionsSubform.Requery  'Requery subform frmEmployeeFunctionsSubform
        Me.Parent!frmEmployeeLevelSubform.Requery  'Requery subform frmEmployeeLevelSubform

MsgBox "Date Removed Test"

End If
End Sub