Quote Originally Posted by OBP View Post
OK, got that part, except for the first 3 how do they get Operator 1 - 3?
If you can lay out the steps I can ensure that the right boxes get filled in, or not.
There are other issues, like your current entries have future dates, is that allowed?
Also can the date for say "function" 3 be before function 1 or 2 etc?
Ok, you go through Operator 1,2,3,4,5 in order there is no changing that. Now to the Functional Areas, in order to get to a Operator 1 you have to complete the requirements of the Supply Operator OR Packaging Operator. In order to get to a Operator 2 an employee has to complete all the requirements of the Supply Operator AND Packaging Operator in order to get to a Operator 2 Level/Position. As for the 3 there is no 3 thats in the code as a 0 because it was inserting another Operator 2 into my table when I completed 3 functions same thing happened for 5 and 7.

Next, you asked "
There are other issues, like your current entries have future dates, is that allowed" not sure what you mean by future dates but if I completed all requirements and it inserted the level/Position into the table IF I met the requirements like explained above or in my module lets say I did this yesterday and today I came in and took a date out then I wouldn't meet the requirements so then it would remove the level/Position OR if I changed the date it would change the date in the level table to today's date.

I can never have 2 of the same entries in tblEmployeeLevel because like I said an employee can only be an Operator 1,2,3,4,5, one time.

Hope this helps if not Ill try an d explain better....