1. Our software developer created a software using VBA as a module in Access, We would like to let people use our software for 30 days then disable it until they enter in the right key code.
Is there a way to do this? We currently use a key generator to give them key codes but it only limits the number of records our software imports. I don't know how to give them full access for a time period. Is that possible? If so please share!

2. We had another software company tell us they would like to get information from our software using an API but they said we need to migrate our VBA app to VB.Net or something like that so we can create an API. They use Java and netbeans I think.
Is this true, It this the only way? What program do you suggest we migrate it too?

3. Web Version- I want to allow our software to have a web interface as well. Does VBA/Access support this? We have about 800 printed pages of code how difficult would it be to add a web based interface for it?
I am looking to pay someone to do this, so if your intertested please let me know but either way, would someone let me know how much work is invovled, is that a month worth of work or 40 hours or 100 hours. I just don' t know what its worth to pay someone to do it.

Thanks,
3z3k3l