Consulting

Thread: Convert and export Access forms into excel

Convert and export Access forms into excel

Is there any way to convert MsAccess Forms to VBA User form.

I have a form in access database i need to convert it into userform, so that i can import the same into excel.

Is there any way please help

Moderator VBAX Guru Simon Lloyd's Avatar
    Regards,
    Simon
    Please read this before cross posting!
    In the unlikely event you didn't get your answer here try Microsoft Office Discussion @ The Code Cage
    If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.
    Isaac Newton, Letter to Robert Hooke, February 5, 1675 English mathematician & physicist (1642 - 1727)

Thanks Simom,

Since both access and excel were involved and i wanted the forms in excel, i put this in Excel Forum.

Please help

I don't know of any way to directly copy the design of a form between any VBA programs.

To do what you want I would suggest building a new form in Access that looks how you want it to. Just be sure that you name all of your objects (textboxes, buttons, etc.) with the same names as the objects in your Excel file. Then you can just copy the code from your Excel form and paste it into the code section for your newly created Access form.

This way all of the heavy lifting is done- the code for btnOkay_Click in Excel will work for btnOkay_Click in Access. You'll probably need to make a few small syntax corrections, but at least this way you won't have to completely rewrite everything.

HTH
    -Randy Shea
    I'm a programmer, but I'm also pro-grammar!
    If your issue is resolved, please use Thread Tools to mark your thread as Solved!

PODA (Professional Office Developers Association) | Certifiable | MOS: Access 2003